Title: Accounts Payable Administrator
Position: Full -Time
Salary Range: $22-$25/hour depending on experience.
North County Contractor seeking an excellent full-time Accounts Payable Administrator to join our rapidly growing team. If you are motivated, detail-oriented and enjoy working in a team environment, apply today!
- Minimum 3 years’ experience full cycle Accounts Payable.
- Construction (preferred) or manufacturing industry experience required.
- High volume invoice processing (350+ invoices per week).
- Proficient in MS Excel (knowledge of Vlookups, Pivot Tables required).
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Outlook, PDF, basic computer skills.
- Assist in monthly close process, including credit card reconciliations, vendor statement reconciliations, etc.
- Perform ad-hoc research and projects as needed, review AP Aging and investigate past due transactions.
- Assist in making improvements to current accounts payable processes.
- Ability to work constructively and positively within a great team
Must Submit a Resume to be considered. EEO employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. The company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal laws.
The position has full benefits including; PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 4% Matching 401K